Le Buffoon...le poulet (froussard)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Le Buffoon...le poulet (froussard)

Post by T on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:45 pm

LePage says he may avoid all debates

AUGUSTA — Maine Gov. Paul LePage says he's considering not participating in any debates in the three-person governor's race.

The Republican governor tells WMTW-TV that he doesn't want to share the stage with Democratic Rep. Mike Michaud. He says doesn't think he'll be on a stage with Michaud "from here on out."

SJ Link

T

Number of posts : 2403
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Le Buffoon...le poulet (froussard)

Post by T on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:02 pm

I knew he'd show up!  He never follows through with what he says during his temper tantrums.  What a freakin' cry baby.  In the end, he'll be on stage too.  I can't wait for him to put both of his feet in his mouth while on stage  uhoh .  What a spectacle it will be!  applause  The truth of the matter is, Le Buffoon doesn't want to be put on the spot by Michaud regarding his SS/welfare press release.  Le Buffon will be forced to deny or defend what he said, which he can't do.

*************************************************************************************************************************

SCARBOROUGH, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- The governor said Friday he will show up to the scheduled gubernatorial debates, but that he won't take the stage. The controversy began when Gov. Paul LePage said he was reconsidering participating in the debates. He then said he would not participate because of a Mike Michaud attack ad which says that Gov. LePage believes social security is welfare.

"I fully intend to be at every debate, but I am telling you I will not step on the stage with a liar," Gov. LePage said.

WCSH6.com

T

Number of posts : 2403
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum