Doesn't this scare you? If not, it should.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doesn't this scare you? If not, it should.

Post by T on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:40 am

Vaccines Should Be Outlawed As They “Manipulate Brains,” Make People More Liberal

Freshman United States Senator and rising Republican star Joni Ernst (R-IA), said vaccines should be investigated and possibly prohibited by law, because she believes they adversely affect the human brain and cause a person to lean toward progressivism and liberalism.

Recently in an interview with Mike Shell, a conservative radio pundit in Des Moines, Ernst said the following:

“I’m not a scientist. I’m not a practicing doctor. But I haven’t seen any evidence that shows vaccines make us healthier, and I haven’t seen proof that they don’t make us less healthier, less healthy, either.  All I can base my opinion on is my own observations, and in my view, Senator Paul is correct. Vaccines are dangerous. They manipulate brains. And I think Congress should investigate vaccines and outlaw them, because they definitely, you know, they make people vote a certain way, and that’s voter intimidation.”

Ernst offered the following as evidence:

“When I was a kid, I didn’t have vaccinations. My parents couldn’t afford them. But one of my neighbors, his parents got him vaccinated. Now, we grew up in the same town, went to the same schools, attended the same church, we even served in the military together. We’re practically the same, right? But he’s a liberal democrat. He voted for Obama both times and he has a Hillary Clinton sticker on his pickup truck. He supports welfare and the gays. I’m not saying the vaccinations made him more liberal, but the vaccinations made him more liberal, do you get what I’m saying?”

Shell asked Ernst if she was planning on taking the issue up on Capitol Hill. Ernst replied:

“I'm too busy doing the work of Iowans. If someone puts the bill in front of me, asking for congressional hearings or for vaccines to be banned, I wouldn't hesitate to sign it.”

Last edited by T on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

T

Number of posts : 2133
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doesn't this scare you? If not, it should.

Post by T on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 am

Now, if you took the time to research this issue, you would find that what Ernst said is not true, but a hoax.  This hoax was perpetrated by a website which describes itself as “America’s number one Independent News Source", the National Report.  The National Report "reports" anything and everything but the truth.

What should scare you is, so many people accept, without verification/documentation, what they read online.  The National Report is but just one example.

What should scare you is, thousands, perhaps millions of people would rather believe what they read in the National Report, et.al., than what they hear from their government(s).

Is it any wonder America has become a bastion of "educated" idiots.

T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Jim on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:13 pm

It is very sad what the country has come to.

Big Jim

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 pm

That's right Candice.  You need to stop finding your "facts" on sites like the National Report.

T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top