“The man has very strong control over a country.”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

“The man has very strong control over a country.”

Post by T on Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:25 pm

Clearly, Trumpery admires Putin and his leadership style.  This little talked about quote should put the fear of God into us all.  When describing Putin as a great leader, Trumpery said:

“The man (Putin) has very strong control over a country.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery: "He's (Putin) been a leader, far more than our president has been a leader."
(Putin is a KGB thug, who assassinates his political adversaries, thereby keeping very strong control over Russia.)

Trumpery: "If (Putin) says great things about me, I'm gonna say great things about him. I've already said he is really very much of a leader." (It's obvious Trumpery admires this thug.)

Trumpery: “I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Putin, and I think I would have a very, very good relationship with Russia.”

Trumpery: “It is always a great honor to be so nicely complimented by a man (Putin) so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” (Putin is respected by the citizens of Russia? ...and beyond? Has Trumpery asked the people of Crimea? What planet is Trumpery living on?)

Trumpery: “Well, I think when he (Putin) calls me brilliant, I think I’ll take the compliment, okay?”
(Trumpery has no clue.  Little does he know, Putin was insulting him. Trumpery, "brilliant", like a shiny, inanimate object.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other recent quotes:

Trumpery: "I think under the leadership of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, the generals have been reduced to rubble."
(What an insult to our generals. I wonder if the generals agree?)

Trumpery: On sexual assaults in the military: “What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?”
(So, in Trumpery's world, whenever you put a man and a women in the same environment, it's inevitable that a rape will take place?  Maybe the media should revisit Trumpery's first mariage? Maybe in Trumpery's world it's true?  I don't know, but that's what many, many people are saying.)

T

Number of posts : 2751
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top