Who does this remind you of?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by T on Sat May 13, 2017 7:45 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trumpery threatens to cancel future press briefings

President Donald Trumpery lashed out in a series of tweets Friday morning amid a firestorm over the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey. Meanwhile, his lawyers say his past 10 tax returns show no income from Russian sources.

By The Associated Press
WASHINGTON — President Donald Trumpery lashed out in a series of tweets Friday morning amid a firestorm over the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, defending the shifting narrative and timeline his administration has offered for the decision.

Trumpery questioned whether his administration should cancel all future press briefings and, instead, replace them with written responses to questions, “for the sake of accuracy.”

Trumpery: “As a very active President (I have a lot of TV to watch and golf to play) with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!”

Trumpery:  “Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future ‘press briefings’ and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy???”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll give you a hint:

T

Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who does this remind you of?

Post by T on Sat May 13, 2017 7:46 pm

I actually think it would be a good idea... for the country.  Give Trumpery enough rope and he'll hang himself.  You know he can't shut up.

T

Number of posts : 2831
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top