Here I am!!!

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Here I am!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:13 pm

What are you talking about? I never criticized your dress. Believe me, I am not in a position to criticize how ANYONE dresses. I don't attack any one's looks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:16 pm

What picture? Oh, you mean the one where you're pointing a government rifle at a man's head? Yea, that's so "kool".

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm sorry. Maybe it wasn't you but someone on the forum ripped me for it. I read it last night. The real reason I am here is if I can't beat you, then I'm going to join you. If my name gets googled and your site comes up with all these attacks on me, atleast they can see my side of things. In addition, I would like for us to get along for the sake of the community. And, I want to clear up your misconceptions about me and what I print on TRR. I have no other reason for being here except to provide my perspective for others to see.

Last edited by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

It was a fake gun! Technically, we are not allowed to even have a gun on our person unless we are in a warzone or qualifying on the rifle. It was staged for the picture.
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:19 pm

Ok, i think that was me. and i wasn't criticizing the actual dress! i was criticizing what i thought were photos representing different events (WITH the same dress). Now I get it. (The dress was nice).

I do have to agree that the pic with the gun was disturbing, though.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:20 pm

It was fake.
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Well, I apologize about the dress stuff. Like i said it was in reaction to your posts and admittedly cheap lines.

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 pm

xmashen wrote:By the way, are we all doing Secret Santa this year?

Too funny! Thanks for the levity.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile http://rivervalleyfreepress.easydiscussion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Did someone say Secret Santa???? I'm in!!!
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 pm

ok, but let's agree on a $350 limit, ok????

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:34 pm

is that thousand, million, or billion?
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Kevin, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if you are. I was mad at you for making that comment about how I always hugged you when I've never hugged you in my life. But, my husband was madder. I don't dislike you and I have gotten over everything. So, truce, k?
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 pm

I only had a few minutes this morning to check out the RVFP, but I saw JSn on here and was glad to see her in here. To me, it seemed like an opportunity for developing a rapport. However, after reading a few of the postings, from JSN, in response to others, I am not so sure. The first thing that came to my mind, after reading her postings to 911, was crocodile tears. I pushed those out of my mind to give JSN a fair shake. Well, the shaking is done. I firmly believe that people CAN change. I also KNOW that some people DON'T, or WON'T change. JSN seems to be one of them.

Jennifer Stowell Norris, everything about you is self-serving. Everything you have said or done is to further your own agenda. You have no idea of selflessness. You have no idea what "putting your life on the line" is.

I, and by I, I mean everyone in Public Safety (Police, Fire, and EMS), go out everyday and risk our lives for people we don't even know. Go to Augusta and check out the memorial. You will find it on State Street, in front of the State Library. Those people put their lives on the line. They never made it home.

To enter a burning building to save life and property is "putting your life on the line".

As for your military service, my question is this: have you been in life-threatening situations?

Just so you know, I have been to Iraq. I, along with many others, have been on the recieving ends of IED's, RPG's, mortars, and bullets. I served with individuals whom back home here, I really can't stand. But in Iraq, I would lay my life down for them. Personal feelings were not important in situations like that. The greater good of the mission, and the company were what was important.

So don't go telling everyone how you "put your life on the line" until you can forget your personal agenda to acclomplish things for the good of the whole.

I don't think you can think of others selflessly. I am not talking about martyring yourself. I'm just saying that maybe you should try to look at things from other peoples point of view first.

As I said before, I don't think you CAN change, or WANT to change. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Jen,
I was hoping that we would one day make peace. I am sorry if I my comment caused any problems.
KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm

It was a fake gun! Technically, we are not allowed to even have a gun on our person unless we are in a warzone or qualifying on the rifle. It was staged for the picture.

You are a damned liar!! That is a real M-16 A-2, Gas operated automatic weapon. It fire 5.56 mm NATO rounds.

Weapons are issued on a routine basis for training. This is done so the soldier is proficient with his or her assigned weapon.

I also see that you are wearing your LBE and kevlar helmet. You were on a training excercise.

I say again: You are a damned liar!!

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 pm

I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I am who I am and I am entitled to my opinions, too. I don't fall for sob stories and emotional rhetoric like a lot of people do.
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:54 pm

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:I don't have to prove myself to anyone. I am who I am and I am entitled to my opinions, too. I don't fall for sob stories and emotional rhetoric like a lot of people do.

So you did lie?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Gee, this really is JUST LIKE A FAMILY THANKSGIVING! with everyone at each other's throat. "What did you mean by that?" " Are you looking at ME???" " I don't want to say anything, but....." ... ahhh the warmth... I can almost smell the fire!

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm

Okay Z. I'm a liar. It is a fake gun and even if it wasn't, what is it to you? You don't think I would put the safety on if it was a real gun? Yes, we were in an exercise at a technical school. They don't even have guns on site for training members.
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:58 pm

I think JSN is a pathological liar. And maybe Z is right: Maybe she can't change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:00 am

Way to give me a chance Bug. You are biased and so are your buddies at the RFD and RPD.
Jennifer Stowell Norris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:01 am

Well, admit it was a stupid joke. (it was) and it would be the last photo you would want haunting you if you ever run for major public office.

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:05 am

JSN, HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
(This is going to ruin my fun, but...) I AM NOT Jolene Lovejoy. I know NO one on the RFD or the RPD. Sorry........................ My dislike and distrust of you comes completely from what you, yourself, have written, lies and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:06 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:Way to give me a chance Bug. You are biased and so are your buddies at the RFD and RPD.

And you Jen? Are you biased?
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 am

JSN, I believe you WILL accomplish whatever you set out to do. Why? Because you are ruthless and I truly think you'll do ANYTHING you have to do to get what you want, and you won't care who you mow down in the process. I don't, for one instant, believe you are as selfless or as "humble" as you say you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum