Here I am!!!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Here I am!!!

Post by Chris Brennick on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:13 am

I find the conversation on this post to very interesting...We all have strong feelings about everything going on in our area or we would not post or read this blog...We all like this area and wish for it's success or we would not have strong feelings for it and would just move. We have to remember that we all have the same end in mind, a stronger, better, and happier place to live. We also have to remember that the way we define those three word will differ greatly person to person. For Mrs. Norris that is the government getting off from her back and letting her spend money her way. For a lot of us on this forum it is by spending money to protect ourselves and our families with things like a strong fire and police department, EMS, and schools.

I think what is really critical at this point in the River Valley area is to come together and stop arguing about personality's and the past. If want to truly build a better tomorrow here in the River Valley we need stop bickering and start talking issues and not people. People in the River Valley for way too long have launched war on one and other for personal reasons without seeing that wars do nothing to build they only destroy everything in their paths. In order to accomplish anything we must willing to work with people who we do not always like to build. I am encouraged to see Jenifer posting on this site but now it's time to heal wounds and starting debating and working on issues instead of vendettas.

Chris Brennick

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am

Amen

xmashen

Number of posts : 949

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 am

At what point does driven become ruthless? It's interesting that we are all seeing lines being crossed where others don't see it. Many of us see JSN crossing the line, she doesn't see it...

C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:17 am

xmashen wrote:Amen

Is this a religious forum? If it is, why do you call yourself "Xmashen"? The Bishop doesn't like that...lol...

Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 am

Nicely said Chris. Amen

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

View user profile http://rivervalleyfreepress.easydiscussion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:18 am

Maybe it's like the crosswalk in front of the fire station?

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:20 am

well, since both C and Me said AMEN, yeah, i guess it's religious, and you are ALL GOING TO HELL!

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marktripp on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:20 am

see you there X LOL

marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Z on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:20 am

Chris Brennick, why don't you take your comments.............................

and continue to spread reason with them. LOL

It is good to ,every once in a while, hear objective words.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 am

unless, of course you repent now and see the error of your ways and embrace ..... someone....

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marktripp on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:22 am

ooh whistling

marktripp

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:23 am

xmashen wrote:Maybe it's like the crosswalk in front of the fire station?

Oh great, you had to bring THAT up! Like we donít have enough things here to bloviate about already!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 356

View user profile http://rivervalleyfreepress.easydiscussion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Brennick on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:30 am

You guys do know that every time you respond to Mrs. Norris you make her day and you give her relevance in town! If you ignore her and everyone ignores her she no longer holds relevance in Rumford. She's not a part of the conversation. The more you talk about her and her blog the more they become. In fact that is what this site has become about. If you want to make the River Vally talk about the issues and not her! Don't let her control the agenda and what is on it or you will never accomplish any goals!! Start setting the important agenda items through this site!

Chris Brennick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 am

Chris, I wish you were right, but she just won't go away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:32 am

I bet your hits will go up now that I'm posting. I notice you don't advertise them?

Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 am

last time i checked (ok, even i hate that phrase), we still live in a democracy. Personally, I appreciate her presence and feistiness. We've all attacked her, and not without reason, but let's play fair.

xmashen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinNSaisi on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:33 am

Chris Brennick wrote:You guys do know that every time you respond to Mrs. Norris you make her day and you give her relevance in town! If you ignore her and everyone ignores her she no longer holds relevance in Rumford. She's not a part of the conversation. The more you talk about her and her blog the more they become. In fact that is what this site has become about. If you want to make the River Vally talk about the issues and not her! Don't let her control the agenda and what is on it or you will never accomplish any goals!! Start setting the important agenda items through this site!

Chris, we have beat that dead horse until the cows came home, then we beat the cows (much to the dismay of the ASPCA). I have been personally attacked for making that statement. Give it up, it isn't going to work. Rolling Eyes

KevinNSaisi

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 am

Clap your hands for JSN! Such ego!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Stowell Norris on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:38 am

At least I don't prance around pretending to look good when I'm actually really old. The tanning is not helping and the pink purse has got to go.

Jennifer Stowell Norris

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:42 am

Do you have something against old people? Your grandfather wouldn't want to hear that! And, if you're lucky, you might get to be old too!

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 am

Wait! I have a pink purse that Xmashen, my consultant, said I could use in the summer months - I hope it's not a fashion faux pas!!!! Ooooo lalalalala! C'est terrible! geek And I'm not even paying him for his opinion! Good night everyone. I'm very old and I must get to bed...je suis tres fatigue! Beauty rest, well, that is out of the question for one my age but I will try my best.

Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:44 am

From Nov. 3- Dec. 3 we have had 2,574 returning visits and 372 new visits, if anyone cares.

We don't advertise- we don't need to. Anyone who wants to find us will.

C
Admin

Number of posts : 707

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Brennick on Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:48 am

Let's just hope that some people can see behind calling people names and start you know actually having a real conversation about issues...

Chris Brennick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:20 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote:At least I don't prance around pretending to look good when I'm actually really old. The tanning is not helping and the pink purse has got to go.

I assume you intended this barb to hurt someone? (You who are really a nice and humble person........)

Whatever are you talking about? Please explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:18 am

Jennifer Stowell Norris wrote: And, sorry but I only looked at the things that Jason sent to me because I couldn't believe the things people were saying. It hurt me too much to come to the site.

And, I'm sorry; but I cannot believe you are being truthful here. In fact, on your first post, you said you were laughing at what was posted here. You didn't claim to be hurt by it at all, thick skinned that you are.
Ms. Norris, who is the REAL you? The ruthless fighter or the wounded and innocent little girl that everyone is picking on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum