No Confidence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Confidence

Post by Z on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Apparently, Rumford has no confidence in Med-Care. At least according to The Rumford Distorter.

Z

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-10-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No Confidence

Post by dr on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 pm

Again she implies that she speaks for the entire town. She DOESN'T. And I think it's very unethical for her to write a headline that says "Rumford Has No Confidence In Medcare".
If she wants to write "I, JSN, Have No Confidence....", then fine. But to use "Rumford" is dishonest.

Last edited by dr on Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)

dr

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-12-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by C on Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:36 pm

I think Rumford and the outlying communities have a lot of confidence in Med-Care. The editor of the site in question has only confidence in herself- therefore feels she can speak for everyone. Why would anyone disagree with her?? She is anti-union (as you know from her chat) as a future TM she appears to want to do away with any service that isn't under complete and direct control of the town. I think we are fortunate to have a fully staffed ambulance service located in our community. I feel bad we lost the first responder service. My mother nearly died a few weeks ago- had circumstances been a bit different, the ambulance, staffed by volunteers, and located in another town would have delivered a dead patient to the hospital.
C
Admin

Number of posts : 707
Registration date : 2008-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Timeout on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:01 pm

I just read it...it's the faulty logic thing. She definitely would have flunked venn diagrams. (Is it in the intersecting circle or outside?) And never would have done well in Critical Thinking class which I believe is a basic college requirement these days. (Remember those nasty if/then questions?) It's along the same vein as someone saying that if I won't support JSN or KS for selectman, then I must be for Mr. Boivin. lol...

This, along with Ron's LTE are just ways of taking the focus off the misinformation they spread about costs to get rid of First Responder. But hey, they were only off by about $70 or $85 thousand...I'd be saying "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain..." a la Wizard of Oz if I were them too.

Last edited by Timeout on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Timeout

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FireDawg314 on Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 pm

I wouldnt have any confidence in them either. I mean we obviously couldnt depend on an ambulance service that has been recognized as on of the best in the state... Rolling Eyes
FireDawg314

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck on Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:43 pm

I went there and read the nonsense. It's pure spin to try to justify the garbage they have been spewing out to the town. It's so transparent, most people will see through it.
Chuck

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigs on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:26 am

Chuck is right, when you have some individuals talking the lonely ones follow. There has been alot of spin to justify issues we need action
Vigs

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum