It could be the cops...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It could be the cops...

Post by T on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm

The Rumford Reporter Someone started a Rumford, Maine FRIEND page. If you do not know who is running it, please be careful because they will have access to all the information on your page. It could be the cops since they are now using FB to get information. TRR is a fan page. I cannot see your profiles if you "like" TRR. You have to friend request me. Tell everyone you know to get off that site until we know who runs it.

T

Number of posts : 2529
Registration date : 2008-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It could be the cops...

Post by T on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 pm

You must admit, Jennifer Stowell Norris is worth the price of admission!

What a hoot! applause

T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by T on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 am

The sleuth hard at work...

The Rumford Reporte
r i asked rumford maine what their name was. does anyone know a rick marston, sr that works at the mill? and would rick marston, sr create a site like that. let me know what you think.

T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm

"The Rumford Reporter If you guys are anything like my husband and I, you like to call ahead and order your food for pick up, right? We are always scrambling looking for a menu for whatever place it is that we want to order take out from. Well, here you go. W...hile we collect the menus, we will share them with you so you won't have to scramble either. This menu is for the Rumford House of Pizza. We LOVE their pizza and their steak and cheese sandwiches. But, now that we have their menu, we can start checking out other items as well."

uh no, TRR, thankfully we are NOT like you and your husband. We are comfortable actually SITTING in a restaurant and not worried about being arrested for behaving badly.

Also, i get worried every time you say "we can start checking out ..." It never bodes well.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xmashen on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:58 pm

oh, and in your latest slander, did you mean Rick Kent or Rich Kent? one or both should be looking into legal action.

xmashen

Number of posts : 949
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 911Dispatcher on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 pm

She meant Rick Kent he's the code enforcement officer and I don't think hes related to Fred and Rich Kent although I could be mistaken. Shes had no problem in the past allowing her fans or her to trash Fred's business either, so they at least share that in common
911Dispatcher

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2008-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top